Louie

Louie
Blogmaster

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Miramar

Saturday was warm and sunny, so we went for a walk on the trail at Miramar and coffee at Ebb Tide cafe. Well. Mom and Dad had coffee and almond cake, but I got treats, which were much better. We sat outside with a view of the ocean and all the other dogs and people passing by. On the trail, we had to stop several times for the bicyclists. They make Mom nervous ever since she got knocked over by a bicyclist last summer who claimed he was "mesmerized by her purple hat." Mom isn't waiting until she's an old lady to wear purple. I started panting, so Mom carried me part of the way on the trail. As we walked past the houses at the beginning of the trail, Mom and Dad kept saying, "I wants dat house, Pug." I don't know why. It must be some kind of "in" joke. The only house I want is the one with the sign under the window that says, "Bailey's Window." Bailey's the German Shepherd who lives there; once in a while we see him in his window. But if we had that house, I would change the sign to read, "Louie's Window."

No comments:

Post a Comment